How do I get my Motorcycle License?
Welcome and congratulations on deciding to get your motorcycle license!
You are soon going to join a small but amazing percentage of the population that have trained for and passed the motorcycle licensing exam!
Motorcycle License Requirements:
In order to get your motorcycle license you must meet these basic requirements:
- Meet the minimum age requirement: In most States/Provinces the minimum age is either 15 or 16 years old.
- You will need to pass a Motorcycle Riding Skills Test and in some locals a written test as well.
- A Motorcycle Riding or Safety Course can be required in some areas, and if not required strongly recommended. (Completion of a certified course can also waive the need to take the previously mention test in some cases)
- Pass a quick Vision Examination
- Provide necessary identification as well a parental authorization if under the local age of minority.
- Pay all fees associated with licensing, applications, and testing fees.
- Other requirements may be required due to updates since this post as well as variations from state to state. (See Below for Specific Locals or submit your request here)
Motorcycle license requirements vary from country to country, as well as state to state. Our database is currently expanding so if your state or country is not listed below please submit a request and we will work on adding it as soon as possible.